Firstly I came up with the theme of the sea. This is what lead me to the idea of shore productions. Using this idea I decided to use the image of sea waves. After putting the image into Final Cut Pro I altered the image until it was to my liking.
I then added the text. I was originally planning on having the name Shore Productions over the top of the image but I found a type of text which combined the two. This is where the image was shown through the text, I preferred this to my original idea so I decided to change my first plan. I also decided to make it zoom in and back out again, I done this by key framing at what points I wanted the text to be a certain size.
I then decided to add sound. I inserted the 'Ocean Surf' sound and the 'Seagulls' sound as these are the noises that are commonly linked with the sea. To make the transition from my indent to the beginning of the movie more fluid I decided to make the sound fade out towards the end.



No comments:
Post a Comment